Our advice to REITs covers the following services:
1. BEFORE Incorporation to the Stock Markets
- Company’s communication material design.
- Establish the format, as well as the depth of the financial information to be presented.
- Designing the communication plan (before and during the process).
- Definition of the idea force.
- Establish the group of investors to whom the offer will be directed.
- Development of internal communication.
- Communication supports: web, memory.
2. AT THE INCORPORATION AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER
- Control and coordinate media coverage.
- Collaborate with external agencies in the preparation of media appearances.
- Accompany the company in presentations to investors and transmit feedback.
- Once the interest on the part of investors is known, selection of the group of priority potential investors.
3. FROM THE FIRST MONTH AFTER PLACEMENT
- Evolve and keep the presentations up to date.
- Collaborate in the preparation of the communication policy.
- Anticipate reactions to possible negative news.
- Maintaining the relationship with investors.
- Attend and promote company presentations, in short, maintaining interest in value.
- Monitoring and analysis of the price.